Friday, April 18, 2008

C Sharp versus Vb.net

No ..I am not going to post here that one of these languages are better then the other( I prefer C Sharp). I work with .net since 2003 and since then I have dedicated 80% of the time using C Sharp , but now I started to work on a very big project with vb.net and I saw some things in the Visual Studio missing.
When you are coding in C Sharp and you declare a variable of the SqlConnection type you have the option of right clicking under the SqlConnection keyword and you get the very useful Resolve context menu that gives you the chance to automatically put an using on the top of your code... now I was doing the same in vb.net and where is the resolve menu???? well this is a very usefull feature that I miss very much..
and you have you seen another feature of Visual Studio that only works when you are in a C Sharp project?

No comments: